9/9/07

Our Flagstaff home



We are falling in love with mountain living. We love the pine trees, the squirrels and deer that live with us. I told Travis that I feel like we are on vacation everyday. I love walking outside and smelling the fresh air. It brings back memories of pulling up to priest lake, stepping out of the van and smelling the pine trees. I guess thats why I think I'm just on vacation. I can't wait to be able to use our fireplace on those chilly mornings. We love the forest right across the street (the boys think its ours.)

2 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Laur, I love this blogging!! I can't believe how easy it is to do. I love your forest right by your house. WOW!!! I can't wait to see it next weekend, I really hope we can make it, the boys will be so bummed out if we can't. This'll probably say from Cam and Michelle because I'm useing Cam's account. But it's from Leanne.

Leanne said...

Hey Laur, we're so excited, we are probably going to be able to make it next weekend. After much pain nursing, I finally decided to use a nipple shield, and it is soooo much better, I still am a little sore, but nothing like I was. It is amazing how difficult it has been this time. I never even knew what some mom's go through to nurse their babies. Can't wait to see you.