2/27/09

The kids making gingerbread houses at Ben and Michelles


Sadie just bustin a sag. This girl has no bum! So She will be three next week. A couple of weeks ago I told her I just didn't want to buy anymore diapers. She simply said, "Ok Mom." She has been wearing underwear ever since. I don't even remind her to go. She has been so easy to train. Actually, I didn't do anything but wait until she was almost three. She even has dry nights. Its been great!! I should write a book about how to potty train -wait until they are old enough to do it themselves!!






These boys absolutely love their little brother. They can't get enough of him. They love when I let them read to him at night. Just tonight, Matthew took him from me and when I went into check on them, I found that Matthew had carefully tucked Crew in his bed next to him and was reading a book to him. I love these moments!! Crew is so good to humor his brothers.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Great updates! Love the pictures, love your kids, they're so sweet! Lucky on the potty training, write that book! :)

Laurie said...

I would say that Crew is one lucky little boy! How cute that they love to read to him.