5/29/08

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I know this is a day late. And I wasn't going to put it on the blog, but I have been thinking all day yesterday and today about how much Chris means to us. I just want to first wish him a belated happy birthday. I wish I was as good as Laurie at getting cards out. It means so much when you get a card in the mail. Sorry Chris. We love Chris because he makes us all feel special when we come visit. He loves to be with family. He has a certain protective love for his sisters. And we all know that he would do anything for us. I KNOW that if we needed something he would be the first to be here. He also stays until the job is done, even if it is 1:00 in the morning. When I think of someone who is unselfish I think of Chris. Thanks for being such a great brother and friend. We love you and your family. Hope you had a great birthday.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

shoot, you beat me to it. Dido Chris is definitely all those and more.