5/29/08

We spent the rest of our time on the island of San Pedro







I was holding a baby racoon here. I will post a picture of me petting a crocodile too. Yes, thats me getting a pedicure and my hair braided. I mostly did it so I could take a picture and learn to do it on Sadies hair. These are just a few pictures. Celeste took a ton on her camera and so I will post more later. Isn't this a beautiful place? We are all going thru paradise withdrawl. We had such a great time. And It was so fun to be with Mark and Celeste and Brad and Carena.

3 comments:

claytonandmaryannyates said...

I'm jealous that looks like so much fun i would love to do that with all of us. i love the braids i think it looks great. I would have prob kept mine in cause i love braids so much. It was so good to see you guys. we'll be coming your way next! LOVE YOU

Leanne said...

Thanks for posting Laur, I really look forward to seeing new posts on your blog. What a fun Vacation, you deserve it right before your baby comes, I can't wait to go on a vacation like that with John (kidless) for at least a week how fun!!!!!!

Laurie said...

It looks like an ideal vacation spot! Great photos, and what memories! Glad you enjoyed it and had a good time.