2/4/08

Sorry for slacking!!

Man oh man Im a big slacker. Ok, this is my excuse - every free minute I have I usually run for the couch to lay down with a blanket. I am now 12 weeks pregnant and am just now starting to feeling a little better ( I think). I don't know what it is because all three of my sisters don't get this sick. I really think I am the biggest baby!! I am just grateful it doesnt last all 9 months. We know its not twins because, get this, I HAVE AN ULTRASOUND MACHINE IN MY HOME!!! How funny is that? When I was about 9 weeks Travis just remembered that he made his Dad buy one last year for the office. They haven't really learned how to use it so he brought it home to try out on me. We could see the baby right away. It has been so fun to watch it grow and move around. My sister Michelle is about 16 weeks so we are going to take it to her house on Wed. to see if we can see what she's having. So if anyone wants to see there baby come on over. I mean really, who has an ultrasound machine?! Don't you think I should start a business with this? I mean I could set up a booth in the mall. jk
I am so excited to spend a few days in St. George. Sometimes just a different environment makes you feel better.
Well, here I am apoligizing again. But I will be better. We just bought a laptop and now I can sit on the couch by the fire to blog.

10 comments:

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

congrats...congrats! Im so excited for you. I hope you get feeling better soon!
love ya

Laurie said...

Oh please don't say you're a baby! Being sick (naseous anyway) is one of the WORST feelings. Luckily you should be all over it soon! Have fun in St. George!! Can't wait to see you.

Leanne said...

I think you just love your sisters so much, that in heaven you volunteered to take all of your pregnancy sickness!!!!! That's why you're our big sis. Love ya, can't wait for you guys to come, gotta go and clean my house so you can at least see it clean once while you're hear, because we are just going to play and relax all weekend yeh!!!!! Ok, we will have to feed 11 little kids every once in a while.

BonnieAnnKing said...

I am so excited that you are pregnant! I knew that Michelle was, but hadn't heard about you. Yipee! More beautiful kids are sprouting all over the place :)

I love you and miss you guys!

Heidi said...

YIPPEE! Okay, I don't think you could have a better excuse, cause yeah, it was getting bad:) I'm so happy for you! When are you going to st george?

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

Congrats! Another baby is so exciting! You have the cutest kids, they're all darling!

Sarah said...

This is so aweome! I am thrilled, you have the cutest babies! Come to SL so we can have a shopping trip soon!

Anonymous said...

It makes me cry when I see those cute boys holding their violins. I am so excited to have them come and play Feb 23rd. Hope I can keep it together. I sure have mixed feelings about quiting, but am excited to do other things. Mom

Annalyn said...

How fun to get ultrasounds so early! I just read all about your trip to St. George on Leanne's blog...how fun to be with your sisters and let cousins play! Great memories! Congrats on your new baby!!

Melissa Bosen said...

Congratulations you guys! I had not heard that you're having another baby!! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. A change in weather always does me good when I'm pregnant and sick. Get some relief for a few days! By the way, Lauralee, I tagged you on my blog! Check it out!!