2/14/08

St. George Fun!

My computer wont let me download any pictures right now. Thanks to Michelle for making my blog look really cute. She is determined to keep us all going on our blogs. Everytime I talk to her she reminds me that I have'nt updated my blog. I might have to start screaning her calls. JK It actually makes me feel good that she is interested in my everyday life. And lately it hasn't been very exciting. We just keep getting more and more snow. Infact tomorrow is another snow day for the kids. They will have missed 6 days of school now because of snow. I am really grateful that I have symphony. It is such a nice break from the house and kids. I leave at 6:45 and get home at 9:45 so the kids are already in bed. And Travis will usually have the house clean when I get home.
We had so much fun in St. George last week. The boys played so hard that they slept the entire way home. If you read Michelle's blog you will know that we are both having BOY'S! Can you believe it? If you have any cute boy names let me know. We have no idea!! I have girl names but not boys. Well, I will try again to post pictures of St. George tomorrow. I just wanted to post a little something before Michelle calls.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm glad you're posting again! We all love seeing what you're up to. What might seem ordinary to you is interesting to other people!

It's so great that you're in symphony. I very much admire that talent of yours.

wow - 6 snow days?! We've had more and more and more snow too. The novelty has worn off.

Congratulations on a baby boy! What girl names were you thinking??

Glad St. George was fun and can't wait to see you next week.

BonnieAnnKing said...

I enjoy reading your blogs Laur! I don't ever get to see you and your family anymore, so it is nice to be able to see how you are all doing. Keep it up!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Good Job Laur! It was fun to have you guys here. We already miss you.

Melissa Bosen said...

Another boy--awesome!! Oh, I have tons of names for boys! We need to get together sometime soon!