11/4/07

ALL RIGHT, I KNOW IM HORRIBLE OK?

I am so bad because I spend so much time reading and enjoying all of your blogs and have no time left over for my own. I love all of your blogs and I have the best family ever. I am so excited for Renae and her baby girls. And congratulation to Sarah. I love the name--Alexander! I just noticed Erin has a blog so I'm excited to read hers. And of course, Heidi and Justins blog is so much fun. I love reading my Moms and sisters (Laurie included.) So I am vowing (is that how you spell it?) to be better at mine. Ok, maybe not vowing. But I hope I will be better.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

it's about time you got something new!!! Cute picture of Caden and Matthew

Anonymous said...

Yes! We've been waiting. Cute picture. Will we see you at the blessing? Greg is in the middle of try-outs right now sure hope he makes it!! Love you mom