11/25/07

This is why I want my own camera!

This is what I have to put up with. I'm looking through the pictures of my cute kids and then one of these pop up. This guy is a diabetic who had just healed some pretty bad ulcers on his feet when he tripped going up stairs and just about tore his toe off. He broke his bone and tore it most of the way around. I know, gross! Travis is lengthening this 12 yr. old girls 4th toe with this external fixater. She has to turn it 1 mm everyday for the next few months as it lengthens the bone.


2 comments:

Heidi said...

k seriously that was making me dry heave! How can doctor's deal with this kind of stuff? I'm sure glad somebody can!! Taht was kind of rude to post it, cause you can't help looking at it... the curiosity kills ya, BUT SO DID LOOKING AT IT!! gross gross gross gross gross!!!

Leanne said...

GROSS!!!!!