11/5/07

Hey hey hey, so far so good huh?

So Michelle tagged me and I am suppose to write things that I like. Alright here goes, maybe I will list something you never knew about me.
First of all I love my Dad. I love his permagrin and I think he is the cutest dad ever. I love my family. I love doing things together. I love surprising the kids like pulling up to DQ to get a dilly bar after school. I love when Travis calls me to come eat lunch with him. I love going out alone with Travis. I love being creative to help the kids like to practice (well, I just like it when it works .) I love blue Sky's. I love big o long bike rides. Like all day. Like bring a sleeping bag and go down the coast (Ive never done that, but I know I would love it.) I would love to rent a motorcycle with Travis and go for a weekend. I love to make my bed. I like new sheets. I love new socks. I love shoes- OK, I love to shop. I loved Michelle's birthday party when just the girls went out. I like to get to know people. I love people who inspire me. I loved teaching relief society. I love the motivation it gave me to study and pray for inspiration. I love feeling the spirit. I love when my kids recognize the spirit. I love my fun memories of priest lake. I love going to any lake on a nice day. I love running with my mom and sisters on Thanksgiving morning. I love feeling red and sweaty after a run (I know, gross! But I love it) I do love to shower. I love planning vacations. I love not having a sore throat. I know this will sound crazy, but I like to do laundry. I love organized closets. I love having a girl and dressing her up. I love to smell things ( things like a new book, a pencil box, the smell of new paint, etc) I love playing in the symphony. I love practicing for it. I love visiting Travis at work. I love seeing him interact with his patients. I love to pack a lunch and swim with the kids in the summer. I loved our summer here. I love summer vacation. I hate back to school signs. I love a fireplace and hot chocolate. I love the feeling I get before a 5k (and after.) I love having a good book to look forward to in the evenings. I'm on harry potter 4. I know, its kind of tough reading. I love to go out to eat. I think my favorite thing to do is to vacation with family. Someday, we should all hike Havasupai. I love visitors. I love the smell of a newborn. I love finding out I'm pregnant. (I'm not, but its always so exciting.) I love having an ultrasound to find out what were having. I love the day of the delivery. I don't like postpardom, staying in the house for two weeks. I really like going to the beach. I love cuddling up with my kids to read. I love my red crockpot. i love to make dinner in the mornings. Alright now that you are all asleep, I think I'm done.

9 comments:

Leanne said...

It is so fun to read everyone's interesting facts, love's and hate's. I would love to have your enthusiasm for life, and I know my kids would love if I were a fun mom like you. You are the best.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Yea, Your back in the blogging game! I loved your comments. You totally love smells how funny and shoes and new socks. We will miss you on our thanksgiving run this year. We will have to do a christmas run. Cam thinks it's wierd that a weekend motorcycle ride doesn't sound fun to me but the bike ride does. Your kids are blessed to have a spontaneous mom. i need to be less practical and be more spontaneous. Thanks for the ideas. Love, michelle

claytonandmaryannyates said...

Hey Laur Your interests are awesome, I was suprised to read we have a lot the same. I love you and think you are amazing, you're an inspiration!

Laurie said...

You are a fun mom! What a great list.

Leanne said...

I love the smell of wet cement!!

Heidi said...

That was SO fun to read. i have always known you were a very passionate person, but to read them... was so fun. I learned lots of things aobut you! I love you Laur, and have always looked up to you and Travis. What great examples you are! I remember when I was little and would come to your house, you were always getting a new pair of running shoes!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Laur, how fun...you DIDNOT put me to sleep but helped me realize how much I dont realize!!! Liking lots of things is fun!!! you are so cute!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Time for a new post Laur :)

Michelle Wilkes said...

Are you telling me there is such thing as a red crockpot? I love red. Do you also like the smell of baby shampoo? Then I think we would pretty much have the same likes/dislikes. I enjoyed your Christmas letter and am enjoying your blog.