11/5/07

Travis's very talented sister, Celeste took these of the kids






Sadies personality is coming out so much. I am afraid we have another ham on our hands. Its fun to watch her play with the boys. She loves to sing her goodnight song to them everynight. "so long, farewell its time for me to go-o. I must I must I must get my princess sleep." Ya, it doesnt work very well but she loves it and the boys laugh every time.


I am so grateful Caden is our oldest. He is such a good kid. He is so nice to his younger brother. He also likes the responsibility that comes with being the oldest.






I love this picture of Matthew. He is seriously our knucklehead boy. He loves His older brother and is always trying to make him laugh. They really are good buds. I love the time I have with him when Caden is at school and Sadie is a sleep.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Yea! Great pictures!! I love the one of Sadie with her hands on her cheeks. I'm so glad you're blogging again.

claytonandmaryannyates said...

WOW you're kids are so beautiful. I love how unique their personalities are.She does a good job taking pictures. I want to come for a wk. prob. not til after xmas unless I get a third job:)

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Do we get some? Thanks for the sweet "Loves" They really are you. We love you

Leanne said...

Oh my gosh, those are so cute!!! Your picure with Sadie is perfect.
I always tell Lydi that she is my princess, and she says, "I'm not your printher, I'm Lydia!"

Heidi said...

What great pictures... What a gorgeous family. Keep up the blogging!!! I think i checked yours about 50 times with nothing new... it was such a treat to see new stuff! love ya.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

ok, those are so dang cute! What handsome boys you have! and that one of you and Sadie is to die for! I love how you and Travis are thrown in there with "the kids"!!! Love ya

BonnieAnnKing said...

Your kids are getting SO big and are as adorable as ever! You should send me some pics so I can hang them on my wall at work.

Love, Bonnie Ann