7/5/08

4th of July

This year the flagstaff symphony played outside in the pine mountain ampitheater. It was a lot of fun music. Travis took the kids with Grandma Reber who came up to escape the 100 degree weather in Mesa. Caden really enjoyed it and said that he wished Payton could have come because he loves star wars. Travis said Sadie liked it too. He said that Matthew fell asleep after the first song. This morning I asked Matthew how his nap was last night. He said, "it was better than your concert." I just about died. I couldn't believe he came up with that one. Caden even tried hard to wake him up when the star wars characters came out. I had Travis film some of it for my Mom and Dad. I know they would come to every concert if they could. Anyway, it was a fun night. I laugh when I get a check for doing what I love to do. Travis filmed us playing the star wars theme, but for some reason it wont download. I will keep trying though. Caden wants Payton to hear it.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

What an amazing concert! Matthew's comment is funny, but I would have loved the music. You're so lucky to be a part of things like this.

Leanne said...

Thanks Caden for thinking about Payton, can't wait to see you guys this week.

Unknown said...

The concert was amazing. Thanks for letting me share the 4th of July with you. Lauralee did AWESOME! We're so gratesful she is keeping up this WONDERFUL talent! Love, Grandma Reber