7/27/08

Sunday July 27

Before I forget I have to write this down. Travis told me in sacrament meeting today and I thought I was going to go into labor because I was laughing so hard. The other day he was out on the deck BBQing with sadie. He had his phone and they were listening to music. He was dancing trying to get her to dance too. Because of the fence, our neighbor couldn't see Sadie only Travis out dancing on our deck. Our neighbor yelled out the window "go neighbor!" Wouldn't you think it was the funniest thing to see your neighbor out dancing by himself while BBQing? I seriously couldn't stop laughing when Travis told me.
I was having some pretty good contractions today in primary. Its getting really hard to sit on the hard chairs for so long. I am 37 weeks ( ok, 361/2). I just can't imagine 4 more weeks. Isn't funny how long that last month can be? Especially when you can't imagine your belly getting any bigger.
Yesterday was a fun day. Caden had a soccer game. He is so much fun to watch because he really hustles and has fun. He got excited for his team whenever they scored a point. He's a great team player and had a smile on his face the whole time. After his game Trav dropped us off so we could get ready to go to Cadens first grade teachers wedding. I had volunteered 7 months ago to play for her wedding. At the time I didn't think about how big and pregnant I was going to be. It was good though. And Caden enjoyed seeing his teacher again. After the wedding Ben and Michelle, Celeste, Tyler, Kelly and Janice all came over for homemade icecream and to visit. Its always fun to get together. We had a good time playing the wii and visiting. We love visitors for anyone who wants to come!! Its a great time of year to visit Flagstaff. I have to remember how wonderful the summer is when we are getting snowed in during the winter.

6 comments:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Your scrapbook page is so cute!! I love the dancing story. I can't wait to tell Cam. I always contracted more when I sat still for a long time-especially in the car. It feels soooo good to be able to move again-hang in there.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Was Travis able to bring any fish home? What a fun guy trip your boys will love when they get older. I guess you would really have to enjoy fishing.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I would Die laughing too! So funny...the things we do to entertain our kids:) Cant wait to here when your little guy comes!

Laurie said...

That's funny that the neighbor cheered him on! BBQ'd fish sounds so good!!

Leanne said...

Go Travis!! That is hilarious, it takes a lot to get me to laugh out loud, that was way too funny!!!! Maybe I should just drive down, I sure could use a break, oh I forgot I have Kaitlynn.

Sarah said...

Lauralee, I CAN NOT TELL YOU how much I enjoyed our chat today. It was like old times and it made me miss you even more. Your kids are just as beautiful as always, SADIE IS A DOLL! She has always had the best hair! Kel is totally Jealous of the Alaska trip! Our blog is hamfam99.blogspot
I think I told you there was a "." when there wasn't! Anyway- I love you and am thinking of you!