8/3/08

Summer fun!!


The kids have loved going to the pool. I have enjoyed this summer being pregnant, but still being able to play with the kids before this baby comes. Tamara came up yesterday and took the kids for a week for "Grandma camp." I can't tell you how excited they were to go spend time with Grandma. And if you know Grandma Reber, they are going to have a blast!! Thanks Tamara. Travis and I are having a great time alone getting lots of things done. Like we went out to eat and saw a movie last night. It was so different sitting in church without any kids. It makes me realize that I truely love the craziness of getting the kids ready, keeping them quiet, and seeing their cute pictures that they make in primary.


The kids love going to visit Dad, Grandpa, and Celeste at work. Grandpa let the kids take these crutches home one day. They were so cute with them. Caden asked what would be the easiest way to break his leg. Anyway I walked into my room and saw them both laying on my bed watching cartoons with their crutches still attached to their sides.

No comments: