8/18/08

Happy Anniversary Mark and Celeste!


To the cutest couple we know, Happy Anniversary!! Is it five already? Mark was paralized one week after their honeymoon five years ago. It still amazes me what these two have gone through and are still going through. You will never hear them complain and that's what makes them the amazing people that they are. You make me want to be better!! We love you guys so much and are so grateful to be here in Flagstaff with you. I love how our kids love to go to your house just to hang out. Its so much fun to go to work and see Celeste, Dad and Grandpa. I am so grateful for such wonderful inlaws!! Celeste, thanks for being my sister here in Flagstaff. I don't know what I would do without you, seriously! We love you so much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree that Mark and Celeste are one of the most amazing couples I know. They have set a wonderful example for us the past 5 years! Love, Mom