8/3/08

Way to go Sadie!!



The boys were so proud of their little sister finishing her library reading chart. Caden started getting worried that she wasn't going to finish. Sad to say I wasn't working so much with her and so Caden took it upon himself to help her. He made sure to read to her and got her books to read herself. Matthew even layed in her crib a few mornings and read to her. I wish I could have recorded how they were treating her as we walked into the library to claim her prize book. Matthew was guiding her with his arm on her back and Caden was holding her hand. They could have received "the most proud brothers" award. This girl has no hope. She is spoiled rotten by us all. She is truely our princess sister.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

oh my gosh, she is gorgeous! Fun posts! I've started reading Inkheart to the kids before bed, I have no clue if they are listening or just falling asleep to my voice.