8/17/08

August 17th, 2008

Another week has gone by!! I guess my due date is not until Wed the 20th, but I always like to think I'm going to go early. That's what makes the last two weeks seem like forever. My doctor didn't even check me last week. Which was ok with me (at the time.) Now I am anxious for when he checks me tomorrow. I really want to know. I haven't had anymore contractions since last week. Maybe my due date is really Sept 20th. What a rude joke that would be.
Caden started 2nd grade Thursday. Its so full of mixed emotions for me. I am excited because he is, yet I miss him. Its hard for me to let him grow up. I wish the teachers would let moms have a desk right next to their kids. I would sit and hold his hand all day. JK. Travis went with me to drop him off and get him settled in. I can't believe how I am almost in tears and it's no big deal for Trav. Matthew was so cute and wanted to wear his backpack to drop Caden off. He was pretending that he had school too. He has another year of preschool, which I am happy about. Kindergarten is all day here. I don't think Matthew (or me) would be ready for that. What I really want is year round school. I love summer vacation, but I think it would be great to have a few weeks off every couple of months too.
I will for sure post tomorrow to let you know either way about my doctors appointment.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I would love year-round school too.

My brother's wife had her baby boy yesterday and he texted me a picture. I thought it was your baby and was about to call you and then realized it was from him! I was disappointed for you! Then I wondered if maybe you'd have yours the same day (they were due on the 23rd).

Hope it's soon! Let us know when he's here!