7/19/08

How should we spell it?

We all like the name Crew, but I'm not quite sure how we should spell it. What do you think, Crew, Cru, Krew, or Crue. Any suggestions?
Also has anyone tried the Graco swing where you just set the car seat into it? I think its a great idea, but I know Leanne would never buy a swing unless it plugged into an electrical outlet. But how nice to be able to come home and keep the baby sleeping by just setting him into the swing.
I know its getting close because I start to have crazy baby dreams. Last night I had a dream that it was a girl and I was so worried because my Mom is making a really cute blue and brown baby blanket. In my dream Travis wasn't there at the delivery and so I was so excited to dress her up like a boy and then have him change her diaper to find out that we had a girl instead. Funny huh?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My vote is for CREW, but whatever you choose will be perfect. Can't wait to see all of you. Wish you were going with me to Utah. Love, Grandma Reber

Leanne said...

Crue is kind of cute, but Crew would be easier for people to spell

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I like Krew...but i also like Crew! So cute:)

Laurie said...

My vote would be for Crew or Crue.