7/18/08

Fun time in St. George!

We left Thursday afternoon for St. George. Michelle kept texting me telling me what she was dialated too. We actually made it to St. George before she had him, but I didn't know what to do with my three kids and so we went to Leannes. Leanne had Michelles kids plus hers so I just didn't feel like I could leave her and go to the hospital. Michelle called us right after she had the baby so Leanne and I took the Kelsch kids to go see their new little brother, Kade Douglas. Thanks John for watching the rest of the kids. It was so cute to see how excited the kids were to see their little brother. I loved how Brielle said, "Mom, I think there's another baby still in your stomach." They think our stomachs go right down after the baby-wouldn't that be nice. To be right back to your pre-pregnancy weight how nice.
My Mom came and stayed with Michelle for a week. She is such a great help. All she does is clean, cook, clean, cook, and clean all while watching kids. I felt like I was more of a burden than a help adding more kids to the bunch. Michelle actually babysat for us while Maryann, Leanne, my Mom, and I went to see Les Miserable. Thanks Cam and Shell. We had a great time.
Maryann and Clayton asked me if I liked living away from family. I told them I loved it. But I have to just clarify that if it was possible I would love to have my kids grow up with their cousins. It makes me sad when we come home and they miss them. I also miss doing things together everyday. I'm just glad we only live 4 hours away. We will miss you if you decide to move up north!! When would we ever see you?
It was pretty rough having Travis go to Alaska. I know its selfish of me, I think it was just that I am 8 months pregnant and watching three kid wore me out. I still feel so tired from it. I hope I can get back some energy for when this baby comes.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

sorry, can't answer that, but I am starting to see the rewards of being so close to my kids, like running with Payton, as silly as that sounds, I absolutely loved it, we carried on a cute conversation, he talked to me about life, and well, it does pay off being the one with your kids 24-7, we just need to plan a girls weekend SOON, and you and Michelle can bring your babies.

Leanne said...

I've got to learn how to scrapbook, doing it on the computer somehow scares me. your blog is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all you are sharing. Glad you had such a wonderful time in St. George while the guys were fishing in Alaska. It was a win/win for everyone! Love you so much! Grandma Reber